Sessio Software Ltd. (“Company”)
Company does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Company or on the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com .
(a) Information You Provide to Us:
(b) Information Collected Automatically:
• Whenever you interact with our Service, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or application including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your device through your browser that allow us to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of our Service’s best features.
• When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site or application), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often customers use parts of the Service, so that we can make the Service appealing to as many customers as possible. We collect also limited abstract usage data per registered indentified user but we do not monitor, review, or edit user generated content. We may also collect user data including but not limited to: the time of an event, the elements a user has interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, how a user came to this site, what search engine and search keywords users may have used to get to this site, information about the device a user is on such as their operating system, and browser, as well as the city/region/country location of users.
(c) E-mail and Other Communications: We may contact you, by email or other means to communicate with you about your use of the Service. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference through cancellation option on received message. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make emails more interesting and improve our service.
3. WILL COMPANY SHARE ANY OF THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information with third parties only as described below.
(a) Affiliated Businesses and Third Party Services We Do Not Control:
In certain situations, businesses or third party Services we’re affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the Service (either alone or jointly with us). We may, for example, sell products or provide services jointly with affiliated businesses, or work with third party Services to enhance your online experience. You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service. One such service may include the ability for you to choose to automatically transmit information you input on the Service to your profile on a third party Service; for example, you may update your contact information on the Service and allow that update to also be reflected in your Facebook account. We have no control over the policies and practices of third party Services as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to allow the automatic transmissions discussed above, please review all third party Services’ policies before engaging in such automatic transmissions on the Service.
(b) Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. For example, if you were to engage in a credit card transaction via the Service, we would need to allow a credit card processing company to verify the transaction; however, that company would only be authorized to use your credit card information to the extent we needed their assistance in completing your transaction.
(c) Business Transfers:
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we are reorganized or go through some other change of control, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party. We will try to give you advance notice if your Personal Information will be transferred to a third party in this manner, so that you can delete your account with us if you choose.
(d) Protection of Company and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
(e) With Your Consent:
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
4. IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE? Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your device and browser or application by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
5. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS? Through your account settings, you may access and, in some cases, change or delete certain information you’ve provided to us. The information you can view and update through your account may change as the Service changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
• You can always opt not to disclose information to use, but keep in mind some information may be needed to take advantage of some of our features. You may be able to add or update certain information as explained in Section 5 above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
• You may request deletion of your account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . Please note that some information may remain in our private records after deletion of your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal information after you delete your account, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
8. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective: 11th of March, 2019